Romeiko- Art by Kleopatra Bright
Romeiko is the main red grape of Chania. The art is inspired by Vasili's grandfather's old vines of Romeiko.
About the artist:
Kleopatra Bright is a Greek-Canadian who has made Chania her home. She is a Certified Sommelier and owner of The Five Restaurant in the Nea Chora neighborhood. Her passion for wine is only matched by her talent as an artist. We are proud to partner with her for these wine inspired designs.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment